1. Before the game, place the tarps off to the side away from the playing surface. For Laird 1, place them along the fence behind the 1st base coach box, where the fence expands out.
2. Don't warm up or walk on the infield dirt/grass unnecessarily.
3. Always look after the fields and baseball complex. You are our eyes and ears. We all need to pitch in and maintain the complex for our players.
4. Home team uses the First Base dugout and the away team uses the Third Base dugout.
5. Ask volunteers to rake the infield, pitching mound and home plate area.
6. Never rake across the base path as this can cause lips to form at the edges and low spots to form in the middle of the base path.
6. Before you leave, please take all trash and leave the dugout looking great for the next team. If you are the last game on the schedule, cover the pitching mound and home plate area with the tarps.